Hi bungie, I’m currently 18 years old, and I started playing destiny 2 the day it came out, over time I played that character for the next 12 years. However, this account that played for 12 years is on my dad’s Xbox account that I played on when I was 8. Is there any way for my to unlink that account from my dad’s and relink it to my steam account?
This game means a lot to me especially my 12 years worth of progress and I’d really like to play it again after I heard content was getting unvaulted I just wanna play on my character.
English
#Help
-
It had to be done before March 25th 2025. Bungie aren't giving people exceptions to the policy change. With the recent announcement, they may give people a one time window later on closer to that launching but nothing has been said. If they are doing it - it would be posted in a TWID or on their socials if (or when) they announce it.