I’m looking for a smallest Clan to join based in UK on PlayStation
I’m have Raid Experience and run most PVE events, really want to make new friends.
I’m happy to help others learn but also what to learn new ways on competing the raids.
PSN: obejon_kenobi_
English
#Clans
-
Hey! 👋 I thought I’d reach out as you look like someone who could fit in well with Prophets of the Nine. We’re a Destiny 2 clan focused on building an active, friendly community for everything from raids & dungeons to PvP, seasonal content, triumphs and just having a good time. Rather than bombard you with the details here, check out our original clan post: https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/265340015 to see who we are and what we’re about. If it sounds like your kind of place, we’d love to have you aboard! 🫡 Or join the discord and find out for yourself: http://discord.gg/prophetsofthenine
-
Hey Chewiee!! We have a small UK/EU‑friendly clan and pretty active at the moment. Got a few PS players who raid a lot, and we’re always up for helping each other learn new strats or just hanging out. If you’re looking to make some new mates, you’re welcome to jump in. Clan link: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=5448267 Discord: https://discord.gg/ratkingdynasty
-
Sent you a friend request bud.
-
[MATRIX] is back! https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Clan/Profile/3140897 Join on link