I remember long ago when I wanted to give out great idea that would've helped all the way back from season 10 to beyond light and further in
And the game died, crazy, anyway I am genuinely glad to see all the old content come back with the new content make a singular game with more content than any other game I know of but there's a lot problem that came along from shadow keep to beyond light in those particular moments in this game so hope they know what their doing and not randomly attempting to get back their players through terrible decision making
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.