I have only one request for this Destiny 2 Revival
I have played since the D1 Beta and have thousands of hours of play time. In the future 5/10/?? years of Destiny's future, I want to see the return of the Haunted Forest during Festival of the Lost.
Between the Haunted Forest and Haunted Lost sectors, the forest was more engaging. I don't want to sit in 1 room that can be accessed in patrol and shoot things. I want to run through a winding path of increasingly stronger enemies with powerful foes lurking in the dark. Future Halloween events should be based on this format even if it's not a 1to1 copy of the Old Haunted Forest
I'm just happy to see this game continue
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.