Seriously no one here seems cautious about this like sure it’s a good thing but we need to wait for them to prove themselves
[spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been updated with tags that are more appropriate. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#destiny2
-
Because celebrating good news for one day isnt a bad thing. Try it, instead of being a cynical donkey
-
Cautious, sure. Understandably so. However, it looks like they cleaned house on management and with it, came a new attitude. More Destiny is better news to me than the last news we got. Go ahead, smile, its ok.
-
IMO, this all hinges on whether the December update is successful. If it’s successful I imagine all these promises will be swept under the rug like usual. If that update fails, that’s when we’ll see them pivot.
-
4 RepliesEdited by The First Aifos: 9/22/2026 1:47:15 AMWell, I mean, Dishonored 2 is a stealth game. If you’re not being cautious you’re doing something wrong. Edit: Well darn, when I posted this, this thread was in Offtopic. The joke doesn’t work anymore. :p
-
They have proved themselves. The creative devs. Management not so much... They're the gatekeepers, the gate being open is better than it being closed.
-
I'm seeing it as good news because it means there is s good chance they will now fix the known problems like the crafted glaive catalyst issues and the armour set perks that were broken to the point of them disabling the armour sets rather than fixing them. So I guess for the take the position of "skeptically optimistic hope". Like they said in their video: they've got to earn my trust back.
-
It's the blind faith with a lot of these people that helped create the situation in the first place. The amount of times I've heard promises of "we're listening" or we "we hear you" followed by doing the opposite is a tale as old as time with this company.
-
mods slackin