JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/21/2026 5:55:41 PM
1

Project sunrise

In my opinion (with no way to prove it) they had a BIG part in why we’re are coming back. Between them and the charge in all the live streams they deserve out praise. To the creators that never quit. The people who loved this world enough to hold on. I lost my hunter a couple years ago suddenly. He passed without a warning and I think of him every time I see Destiny. To see this world carry on makes me happy to keep that piece of him. Thank you Guardians. And thank you bungie
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon