What a win today! My all time favourite patrol destination is returning!
English
#destiny2
-
8 RepliesTitle is a crazy lie lol weird you even feel the need to make this post. Surely with how active you are and how opinionated you are don’t you think ppl will remember ?
-
5 RepliesWhat are you talking about willis? You were there with me for weeks saying d2 was done. Now you are turning ship and saying you never abandoned it? Da fuq.....
-
54 RepliesOh dude, just give it up. You were saying for years the game was dying then claimed validation after the final update then claim you never gave up hope? There's something diagnosably wrong with you. You have a pathological need to be seen as ahead of the curve even if it's literally the opposite of what you been saying for years.
-
10 RepliesMercury? Obviously, because Titan, Mars, and Io were bootypiss. Feel like I'm forgetting one, but meh oh well.
-
9 RepliesI can go to more planets! Joined after the sunset so I'm looking forward to all this "old" content. To me it's all fresh.
-
-
Edited by Bore: 9/22/2026 8:54:10 PM[quote]What a win today! My all time favourite patrol destination is returning![/quote] Mercury!
-
2 RepliesBEYOND THE END!!! TO THE LAST!!! THIS IS OUR DESTINY!!! WE RISE AGAIN!!! post....
-
2 RepliesEdited by lonewolf-qc: 9/21/2026 6:37:19 PMWhich one? Edit: I didn't have one by the way.
-
4 RepliesEdited by Killapete232: 9/21/2026 5:52:26 PMMine was Titan I missed that spot out by the wizard PE had a great afk spot I used to chill, and sometimes I'd go out to where you could see ghost of the deep, always hoped it turned out to be something and eventually it did 🫡🍻