JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/21/2026 5:20:47 PM
1

Future of Bungie Post Hopes

Read the future of Bungie post and saw "new leadership team". I can only hope that does bring meaningful change to Bungie. To throw my hopes into the ring, please can we drop fomo in all aspects going forward. Make a good game and people will play it. I'd much rather be rewarded for doing the activity rather than when I completed it. At the same time I want to purchase something because I like it (and want to support) rather than time pressure. If people need to take time off of the game for whatever reason I don't think people should be punished for it, but to instead be greeted to the game as it was when they left. If you can do that, you will get my money (and a lot of it).
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by ReapZyy: 9/21/2026 5:23:26 PM
    Also new leadership can we get some form of issue ticketing system please. (Ignore the comment I forgot about the edit button on the main post).

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon