How do I turn off the loot drops? Too much junk and have to clear it.
-
I wish I could toggle it off too... you are not alone.
-
1 ReplyNever thought I'd see a Destiny player complain about getting too much loot.
-
2 RepliesEdited by I miss you, Mama...: 9/20/2026 5:30:58 PMAre you good? Seriously, I'm not clowning around... You have 5 different posts about 5 different things you hate or are upset about in the last few hours.... Maybe take a break and reset... I've never seen this many and these types of posts from you... ✌️👊🫡
-
1 ReplyAnthem had an ideal way to deal with this: at the end of an activity the game would show you what loot you got and then you could choose what you wanted to keep. Whatever you didn't select was broken down into resources and materials you would need for upgrades and crafting.
-
Tongue in cheek answer:- 1.You cant. 2.Yes we all have to do it. Constructive answer:- 1.You cant. 2. I think DIM allows you to set a farming mode so new drops go directly into your vault. Then at the end of the session you can use the filter to sort by newest and quickly dismantle or padlock as appropriate. Assuming of course your vault is not stuffed with all that stuff that you MIGHT need in future, a problem that pretty much went away since the final update. Apart from the terminally hopium addicted of course. ;) HTH
-
Judicator AzhrākaelLet my sword gash, rend, and sever you - old
TRON was just referring to quality-of-life inventory management. When running back-to-back Control matches, your Postmaster overflows constantly with unwanted drops. Having a toggle to auto-dismantle or filter out specific weapons would just streamline the grind so we can spend more time actually playing. -
go play another game is how you turn it off
-
Edited by Eazy-E: 9/20/2026 3:18:53 PMWalks into a bar "hey stop the drinks from pouring"
-
Edited by Uno: 9/20/2026 6:03:43 PMSteak too juicy. Lobster too buttery.
-
are you serious?
-
> plays looter shooter > whines about loot dropping
-
People complain about loot not dropping and you're the first person I've seen complaining about to much loot dropping. Like someone said stop playing, that will fix your problem.
-
You cant
-
The easy solution is, stop playing.