JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
8/1/2025 8:28:33 PM
1

Xbox Crashes return

Guys... Ever since the patch on Tuesday my crashes are back. It even crashed while I was just in my vault. Solo ops, campaign, looking in vault, the game is unplayable for me. I tried resetting my router, I cleared the Xbox cache, nothing works. The whole week before, no issues. Since Tuesday, crashing all the time. I can't get through an activity without being booted to the Xbox menu. This is the only game I'm having a problem with, my others all work normally. The screen freezes, I'll hear a bit of audio, and then booted. I mean, an email would have sufficed if you don't want me to play any more. Jokes aside, I need help.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon