JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by toronof: 1/5/2023 3:41:59 PM
4

Caiatl not farmable even though duality is the rotating dungeon

Caiatl is currently not farmable even though it is the rotating dungeon. After my first clear of Caiatl I didn’t receive anymore drops. Encounter 1 and 2 are farmable just not Caiatl. I’m still missing the two craftable weapons from it for the triumph from Haunted and I needed to finish farming out the red borders this season. :(

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon