JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by GIJOERAH620: 3/5/2022 9:51:28 PM
0

Players blocked that I never blocked.

I am having an issue where there are players that are showing up blocked and I have not blocked them. Some of these players are even on my bungie friends list. I have went into the settings in the app, website, and game and can not figure out how to get these players unblocked. Is anyone else still having this issue? Update: added a link that shows that there is no mute option on the settings

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon