JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by TheHaraamPolice: 12/23/2021 5:22:36 PM
1

Beginner Guide

Too often I see [u]beginners[/u] running around with [u]two primary weapons[/u]. Often I hear things like the boss takes forever or[u] I don't do any damage[/u]. That takes the fun out of the game for many. Because often it is not understood[u] how important[/u] it is as a beginner to [u]equip a primary and a special weapon[/u]. Therefore, I have [u]written a Guide[/u] here and wanted to ask if that [u]is so understandable for beginners.[/u]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon