JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
12/19/2020 8:59:13 PM
1

Joining Fireteams on PS5

Having issues trying to join Fireteams through the Fireteams section on the app/wibsite. I'm not receiving any Fireteam invite when I join one through the lfg page. I'm currently on the ps5 so the layout is different from ps4. Just wondering if I need to update any settings or is this due to being another issue? Really want to try the raid but struggling to get on a Fireteam.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon