JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
11/15/2020 9:18:36 PM
3

Don't have Prime Attunement Buff of Alts

Hello, Today I started playing with my first alt character. After a while we talked in Discord and a mate said that he dropped 2 exos and 3 prime engrams on his first alt char. Then I thought about why I didn't dropped any exo or prime yet with this char. Then my mate asked me if I have the "Prime Attunement"-Buff on the alt character... I checked it and I don't have the Buff on my Hunter and Titan. To be honest, I just started playing Titan and Hunter this season. I created both chars I guess in Forsaken, but never played them. I only played Warlock up to this season. So anyone knows what the reason could be? Do I have to finish "the first" complete Story line to get this buff or do I just have to wait until reset? Btw: ALL of my characters are above 1200 BPL. I just checked google and the "not max level" thing can not be the problem.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Update: It is fixed for me. So either they patched it or for ppl who still have the problem: I just played the first Story mission of Forsaken in Tangled Shore. Before that I played the whole Story line of Beyond Light and the first Story mission of Cosmodrome on Titan and Hunter. Now I got Prime Attunement on all 3 characters.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Update: I just played now the complete Story of Beyond Light on my Hunter, thus i have Stasis now also on Hunter. But I still don't have the Prime Attunement Buff... Please help!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Your hunter and titan both have weapons pulling you under 1200

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    5 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon