JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
7/4/2020 3:40:05 AM
0

My Hunter cannot pass the "Wavelength" dialogue at the Recaster. Pressing "enter" or clicking does nothing.

Because I can't continue past this dialogue, [b]I can't access the weekly "Means to an End" quest[/b]. Pressing "escape" lets me pick up bounties, but it bypasses/skips any quest-giving (as it normally does). Reopening the Recaster presents the same dialogue again. My Warlock does not have this issue, and I was able to accept the weekly quest. It is only my Hunter who has this bugged interaction (or lack thereof). I have seen many people with this issue online for weeks with no resolution. Please help, and thank you for your time.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon