JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
6/11/2020 1:30:54 AM
0

I took a break last season. I'm excited to come back :)

I did not play season of the hacker much at all. I played the season before that so much I got the title. Anywho, I gave the first bunker a shot, enjoyed it, but felt sluggishly overwhelmed when I realized there were two more bunkers to upgrade and a public event that really didn't work. Now I realize the "upgrade x by grinding x" is still being used but somehow... I feel refreshed. Ready to take on this grind. I'm excited. Please don't ruin this game, bungie. I have such fond memories, but such a hard time holding on to faith.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon