JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by TheKryZan: 10/4/2019 6:51:54 PM
0

Cross save activate not possible ,cant continue my journey on Destiny 2

Hi Bungie, I wonder if it's possible to help me because I got a problem with cross-save. I tried to press on the button called cross-save activate on your website. When I did that this pops up [url]https://imgur.com/zcH3p4r[/url] When I press on Battle net disconnect this come up [url]https://imgur.com/jGXI0a2[/url] So i quess i cant diconnect Battle.net ? So then I tried the other way around and pressed on the other option to switch to steam and this came up [url]https://imgur.com/wGdtP2l[/url] So at that point, I supposed that this is kinda broken and then I tried to connect Steam first before doing the Cross-Save so I went in that menu [url]https://imgur.com/yrtBXf5[/url] Then I pressed on Link and this came up [url]https://imgur.com/M2ktH0s[/url] so I went there as well :P and came to this site [url]https://imgur.com/WLaOgmH[/url] then I supposed I have to press on the option to start transfer so I did [url]https://imgur.com/rEBgtNe[/url] I edited my mail out of it so its more safe ;P so I went further on to click on continue in the bottom left corner [url]https://imgur.com/wPoeymd[/url] so far so good that´s the account I want to have on steam then on next step [url]https://imgur.com/83zfJHH[/url] that was the account I want to play Destiny 2 on pc with but then this happened [url]https://imgur.com/m8XWgjN[/url] and then the next step [url]https://imgur.com/Bk1bA6H[/url] what have I done wrong or can you fix it? I want to continue my journey on destiny but its possible atm with my real account/weapons experience with friends and further on. I'm honestly hoping that someone of the Bungie team will read this and help me. I hope you all have a nice day. Sincerely TheKryZan

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon