JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/2/2019 1:42:49 AM
0

How do I change server now?

[u] Hello everyone! [/u] I moved to [b]NA[/b] more than 1 year ago, but I have a big community and clan with whom I am playing together from [b]EU[/b] I very like playing raids with them and they online is VERY often. Do we have a different servers now, or I can still connect to their EU somehow? I don't want to say bye for my friends and chose another clan from NA! Pls someone explain how I connect to them, or switch servers if I can <3

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon