JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by FdYAcsoyPKN83gLE: 2/24/2020 3:14:34 PM
5

Hello! I am Jordy Comms.

Heed it.

2

Don't heed it

4

I am here today to incite a warning of things to come: I am better than you, You throw me out like 11s. I am different from you, You bash me. I am purer and nicer than you, You shrug it off, And attempt to become more dominant. I am many. I never forget. I never bow down to gorrilas. You will either appreciate me, Or pay the price, And go: How does it feel? I will be a rope that disguised as a flower. There will be three evils that only you will decide it's emergence. Thank you.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon