JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
6/16/2019 2:07:37 AM
0

No map after completing treasure bountie

So it's now 3am I stayed up to push forward within my game! I completed my last treasure bountie for the week (strikes,crucible, gambit) upon completion I DID NOT RECIEVE MY MAP! WTF!!!!! Bungle please can you sort this! I need my map please! I can not claim the treasure chest nor can i claim the triumph! I really aint happy at all! Please help me!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon