JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by GrazzingCow: 3/13/2019 12:41:39 PM
1

Key Mold Not available on Second Char, First Char never finished the Red War

I was looking for the Keymold for the 4th key for the mysterious box, and realized my character never got it. I have 2 characters made. My first never completed the Red War, and My second has been the main character I have been playing. I haven't received the Key Mold at all on the second one it appears. I have not completed the 3rd forge yet, but I have seen reports it dropping for people who haven't completed all of the first 3 forges. Hopefully these are wrong and I can get it once I complete Izanami but I was trying to do things in parallel due to it being shatter throne week this week. I saw that the issue for only dropping on one character was fixed in the 2.2 patch but I haven't seen it. I am lost on what I should do. Any insight or help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon