JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by serious_beans: 11/17/2017 2:39:58 AM
3

Losing glimmer glitch, happened twice in 1 week.

Twice, TWICE the past week I've lost all my glimmer, constantly happens around 50k. I go collect a couple of rewards and BAM all my glimmer is gone. This happened to me twice already and it's super frustrating because I spend hours generating glimmer and I'm losing it, I can't upgrade any of my gear. Please Bungie check this out asap because it's happened twice within a weeks time and it's extremely annoying. On PC with the latest patch as well.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon