JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/1/2017 11:50:59 PM
2

Pre-Order Promo Code Never Dispensed and No Longer Available

Good Evening, I pre-ordered D2 from Gamestop several months ago, and when it arrived, I did not receive the code for the Kill-Tracker Ghost skin. Immediately after noticing this, I contacted Gamestop, who proceeded to ignore me until today, when they informed me that they no longer had any available stock of the code for XBOX One. I know that this a minor issue, all things considered, but I would like to be able to get this if possible. Is there anything that can be done Bungie-side, or is this a lost cause? I am able to provide purchase information and documentation on the transaction via PM if needed.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Retailers are responsible for issuing codes. You will need to pursue it further with them. Bungie does not provide codes.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon