JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by RangerDjango: 9/11/2017 7:43:11 PM
2

Sight, Shoot, Repeat new glitch

I completed the Enhanced! Quest and received my Mida Mini Tool with no problem. I went to Banshee and he gave me the Sight, Shoot, Repeat quest. I am using a Rare scout rifle to complete this quest. The only problem is it is not giving me credit for the kills for objective 1 or objective 2. This is super aggravating because I spent 2 hours trying to get the kills and found out that they went even counted. Please help and please fix.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon