JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by Spawn: 8/13/2017 1:06:42 PM
4

Are weekly raids ending?

The friends I've made from the destiny app all say different things about this. I was told they were ending weeks ago, but they still continue. All my friends think they are ending, but they all have different times on when it will end. I have done research but I haven't found anything about bungie confirming it. Can someone answer as weekly raids are the funniest thing in destiny ATM and I'd be very sad to see them go. [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been moved to the #Help forum where you can find answers and troubleshoot any Destiny in-game / bungie.net / companion app issues, courtesy of other helpful players and [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/forum/Post/132304704/0/0]Mentors[/url]. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello, Weekly raids will still be available, the only things that will no longer be available are Live Events, Trials of Osiris, and Iron Banner. https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/45956

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello guardian, Weekly raids will continue. The linked page contains more information: [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/45956]Legacy Support for Destiny Activities and Events[/url]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Weekly raids (as well as most other activities) are staying. The only things that have/are soon ending are Trials, Iron Banner, Live Events. https://www.bungie.net/Mobi/en/About/Article?id=45968

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I forgot where i read it, but raids, strikes, and crucible will still be available. I think the only things ending are iron banner and trials

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon