JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
6/14/2017 8:22:48 AM
0

How Do We Get PC Beta Code

So I preordered destiny 2 the day they announced it for PC (I was previously a console player until I switched,I’m glad to know destiny is on PC other wise I would’ve been devastated) and I got the code for GameStop to enter in the redeem Code section for bungie, so the question is will I still get a code for PC beta or will I only get the code for Console because I entered the code on this account that’s associated with my PSN account, thank you.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon