JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
5/3/2017 6:02:37 PM
3

No Chatterwhite?

Ok, soooooooooo, I'm a year one player who's done the VoG, but somehow, Chatterwhite has never dropped for me. Like [b]ever[/b]. At first it, ha ha, not yet, now I'm like, dude wtf 😡😡😡😡. Like seriously. I've received ships, armor, weapons, but this shader eludes me still.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by Eat My Acid: 5/3/2017 10:39:15 PM
    It drops from the 390 version I don't mean to be rude but you only have two vault of glass completions and it drops from Atheon with a high chance. Not guaranteed. That's probably the reason why you don't have it.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    10 Replies
    • It's kinda sad, but you have to go back and do the Y1 Normal Version of the Raid to get it.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      1 Reply
      • I'm not sure what you are looking for. Bungie won't just hand out loot and you are already aware that loot is based on rng.

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon