JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
4/25/2017 10:42:36 PM
38

I saw a frog on my porch last night.

So, last night I was planning on taking out the trash. When I stepped outside, I saw that it was pouring out there and I was like, "nope". As I was turning around to go back inside, I saw a frog on my porch. At that moment, I was thinking, "cool, a frog" and then it hopped on the door that was next to the one I was about to enter. It was a pretty neat experience.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon