JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/29/2016 10:45:32 PM
1

434 Archons Forge Victories and no Dream-Eater cloak, could it be bugged?

I love the forge and want badly to finish my armor set from it! As of yet I have been unsuccessful. After 434 victories (Probably 85% of those are on my Hunter, so more like 350 ish) still no Dream-Eater Cloak. Could it be bugged? Is the item super rare? Is there a way to get the 'smart loot' system to see I don't have it? Help would be appreciated. Love this game, got to grind to get all the armor sets!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon