JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Recruitment

10/21/2016 1:27:51 AM
0

Wrath of the Machine Fresh Run. (New)

Ok, so I've evry raid up until this one. I want to give it a go. Looking for other people who are new to it and want to dive in. Need 5. I have no idea what to do (yet) but as I've done all the previous raids I'm a quick learner. Also I'm 366. I could grind it out to 370 but...don't want to.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon