JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#feedback

9/16/2016 12:15:19 PM
20

"Infected" (Glory, Triumph, etc) Feedback

So if you've been playing Destiny, you've probably noticed the guardians who have spinning lights around their heads of various colors, which provide various benefits. That's really cool, and I like the system. Tho only feedback I have is for PvP, particularly, Hunters (however this can affect anyone). When a guardian goes invisible, the spinning lights do not. The whole point of invisibility is for [u]stealth[/u] purposes, but it's hard as hell to be stealthy when you have spinning glowing lights following [b]WHERE YOU HEAD IS SUPPOSED TO BE[/b] (read: weak spot). So the only feedback I can provide to this system is to let the lights go "off" when a guardian is invisible.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon