JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
8/17/2016 11:40:42 PM
0

Helping a friend on 360

So I have Destiny, Expansions 1 and 2 and the Taken King for Xbox One. I only have Destiny and Expansions 1 and 2 for 360. A friend of mine just picked up Destiny for the 360 and I wanted to help him through some of the stuff until he gets a One and Rise of Iron. However, since I don't have Taken King on my 360, would that mess up anything by logging on there? I guess what I'm asking is, would I lose all my gear, weapons, progress, etc. that I made on Taken King by playing on my 360, which does not have Taken King?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon