JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by Drrtbag: 4/29/2016 11:23:13 PM
306

New idea for Eververse. Who would buy exotic ghosts with different voice actors?

I think it would be cool if we could buy an exotic ghost that had a different voice actor and some other cool perk. With the life exotic perk of course, like the faction class items. Why is there no exotic ghost anyways? I know I want one. Who would you want your ghost to be voiced by? EDIT: Some cool ideas for perks so far: Opinion Invalid: Ghost detects all planetary materials

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • 12 year old generic squeaker [spoiler]all of his lines would be -blam!- -blam!- SHITTY ASS -blam!-!!!! HEY ORYX I -blam!-ED YOUR MOM LAST NIGHT. MY DAD IS STEVE GATES AND HE WILL HACK YOU AND GET YOU ARRESTED. Yeah I have like 12 million girlfriends. No this doesn't have anything to do with the mission I just feel like bragging. [/spoiler]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 2
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon