JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by ZEPHYR: 3/29/2016 7:22:15 PM
142

Movies That Gave You the Feels

There's always been that one (or even more than one) movie that has tugged at our heartstrings. What movies, may I ask, gave you genuine feels from watching them? I only ask that we try to be as spoiler free as possible. I'll start: -The Green Mile: If you've seen it, you know why. If not, you'll have to find out for yourselves. -When Marnie Was There: The main character (no, not the one mentioned in the title) felt so very relatable, and seeing this movie pulled at my heartstrings in a way I've never really felt before. And that twist ending, though. -Inside Out: It was a pretty interesting idea, taking people's emotions and giving them their own characters. But I think seeing someone without two of her emotions probably made it much more interesting. I was nearly in tears by the second to last scene. -WALL-E: Damn you, AUTO! If I think of other movies that gave me the feels, then I will update my list. [quote]Get 'er done.[/quote]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon