JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

Edited by Spawn: 3/14/2016 1:55:29 PM
29

THE DIVISION SUCKS

Why does divi[u]s[/u]ion even exist, its so fing h[u]a[/u]rd and [u]t[/u]akes t fmm, oo much of my t[u]i[/u]me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I die eve[u]r[/u]y time I g[u]e[/u]t a part of it done. I'm going back to density because that's wayyyy more fun to do!![u]![/u]!! At least give us a [u]b[/u]etter guide on how to do it. After spending [u]a[/u]n hour on one part and hav[u]i[/u]ng to restart [u]t[/u]hat point each time due to getting rekt I cant be bothered with it again. F u alex [quote][b]Ninja edit:[/b] [spoiler]This thread has been moved to the #Gaming forum. [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/140396851/0/0]See Cozmo's thread here[/url] for more information about the #Gaming tag and its uses. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/4878]Spawn,[/url] for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler][/quote]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon