JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
12/18/2015 1:16:10 AM
1

Which Year 2 Exotic weapon should I get?

Hard Light

11

Bad Juju

4

MIDA Multi-Tool

12

No Land Beyond

0

Dragon's Breath

7

Invective

0

Plan C

0

So, I've got enough Legendary Marks to buy 1 Year 2 Exotic weapon. These are the only ones that I can buy, but do not own: [b]-Hard Light -Bad Juju -MIDA Multi-Tool -No Land Beyond -Dragon's Breath -Invective -Plan C[/b] My thoughts? Hard Light, MIDA Multi-Tool, and Bad Juju are solid choices, but I've used these weapons so extensively in Year 1 that I'm looking for something new. I'm eager to try out the new and improved Dragon's Breath, but I'm wondering if I should bother with another heavy weapon when I already have Truth, Thunderlord, and Sleeper Simulant. No Land Beyond... I'm not sure if I should touch it. It's supposed to reward skilled players in the Crucible... only, I don't want to use it in the Crucible. I think it would be fun to play around with in PvE for things like Patrol and Daily Heroic Story missions, assuming they fixed the low reserve ammo; last I checked, we were still limited to a measly 10 rounds in reserve. Unless that number has increased significantly, then I'd be wasting my Legendary Marks. Then, there's Invective and Plan C. Not sure how effective Plan C is in the current meta, so I don't know if I should bother. Forget Invective; I already have more shotguns than I know what to do with, including the Chaperone and Fourth Horsemen. So... help me choose? [quote]P.S. Before anyone suggests certain Legendary weapons over Exotics, know that I already bought the Hung Jury scout rifle from Dead Orbit.[/quote]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon