JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
12/13/2015 7:42:18 PM
3

Plan C y2

Just got one from an 3oC engram from the crucible! I love fusions rifles but only started using them on my warlock with the release of TTK. How does the perk work? I haven't noticed a difference between regular shots and the QuickDraw planc shot? Am I missing something? Is my timing off? How do you think planC holds up against the other y2 fusions,I've noticed many solid ones.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon