JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Recruitment

11/24/2015 1:30:58 AM
1
1
JD
JD

Referral program looking for new player that bought game within the past 7 days.

DESTINY Referral PSN ID: killajd82 Veteran since alpha 316 Hunter 315 Warlock 315 Titan I have all weapons pretty much including HM kings Fall weapons "don't think that matters this quest should be easy considering its for a newcomer" I will carry you through this quest whatever it entails. Just shoot me a message on PSN I will respond immediately with my referral code. Side note: to all veterans this does NOT work by making an alternate PSN account. Bungie screwed us.
English
#Recruitment #ref

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon