JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
10/1/2015 4:03:55 PM
0

Bungie i am done with this game!

Go press that red button of yours so a sign falls down in the office with confetti. Summon butt hurt all you want! I am done with this game. I am a day one player, this has been my favorite game for the longest time. But now its clear you dont care about the game or the players, so why should i care about the game? The fact that you stopped updating the game with useful updates shows how much you think your players are sheep. Im done! I dont even know what to do now! Im moving to a different province, games are costing 80 bucks brand new, thats not fair at all. I guess ill buy this "destiny " game you talk about, clearly you arent bothering with halo c.e anymore. Pricks.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon