JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by A Dumb Door: 1/17/2013 7:37:19 AM
2660

Flood Funny Sayings [What should I do for 100th page?]

This is a collection of funny sayings that I have collected over the many years that I have been on The Flood. Please, post your own funny sayings to help build this massive collection. [b][u]Note:[/u][/b] The * means that I have added a 2nd quote. The more asterisks, the more quotes I have added in that day. [b][u]Official quote posts:[/b][/u] [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=33210876&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=11]P. 11[/url] [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=33210876&postRepeater1-p=12]P. 12[/url] [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=33210876&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=13]P. 13[/url] [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=33210876&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=21]P. 21[/url] [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=33210876&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=22]P. 22[/url] [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=33210876&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=35]P. 35[/url] [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=33210876&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=39]P. 39[/url] [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=33210876&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=44]P. 44[/url] [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=33210876&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=58]P. 58[/url] [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=33210876&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=70]P. 70[/url] [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=33210876&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=79]P. 79[/url] [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=33210876&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=82]P. 82[/url] [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=33210876&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=86]P. 86 + Epic Threads Section[/url] [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=33210876&postRepeater1-p=88]P. 88[/url] [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=33210876&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=89]P. 89[/url] [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=33210876&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=99]P. 99[/url] (Current) [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=33210876&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=103]P. 103[/url] [b][u]Flood Sayings Pictures[/b][/u] [url=http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i268/A_Dumb_Door/SOFFISHES.jpg]April Fool's Day, 2009[/url] [url=http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i268/A_Dumb_Door/ModeratorOwnage.jpg]Grow up?[/url] [url=http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i268/A_Dumb_Door/SecretFacepalm.jpg]Secret Facepalm[/url] [url=http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i268/A_Dumb_Door/WrongForumMisterModerator.jpg]Wrong forum, moderator[/url] [url=http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i268/A_Dumb_Door/Shallnotstopfullpage.jpg]Shall not stop full page[/url] [url=http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i268/A_Dumb_Door/Shenanigans.jpg]Shenanigans[/url] [url=http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i268/A_Dumb_Door/Crusadeended.jpg]Crusade Ended[/url] [url=http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i268/A_Dumb_Door/YoozelyHalcyonargument.jpg]Yoozel and Halcyon argue.[/url] [url=http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i268/A_Dumb_Door/SpeakAmerican.jpg]Speak American![/url] [url=http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i268/A_Dumb_Door/inb4lolownage.jpg]Inb4 lol ownage[/url] [url=http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7083/74966291.png]Ban those "guys"[/url] [url=http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/6114/59080347.png]Who what when where why?[/url] [url=http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/ownzerped/advice.jpg]Don't Ask Flood for Advice[/url] [url=http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr181/Sil3nce0/Flud_r_Dumd.png]Flud r Dumd[/url] [url=http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a410/Dynamesmouse/EPICWIN.png]You have PhD?[/url] [url=http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc501/thegrassybush/whyurespondthesamething.png]A World Without [Blank][/url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/lHjMJ.jpg]Something funny[/url] [url=http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t472/SpiritofEmber/Capture.png]Black Dot[/url] [url=http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t472/SpiritofEmber/lol.png]Poop soda[/url] [url=http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t472/SpiritofEmber/LOL2.png]Classifieds are dead[/url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/oPL7j.png]Massive banhammer[/url] [Edited on 12.14.2012 1:51 AM PST]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Some people found this thread very helpful. [url]http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=76120756&postRepeater1-p=1[/url]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] aTALLmidget [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Captain_Killjoy A dumb door. A door of dumb. A dumb of door. Door dumb. Door dee door dee door dee door dee *Foam sprays out of mouth* WERT. Wtf did I just do?[/quote] Tried too hard, that's all. Don't worry, take a 5 minute break and try again.[/quote] That's what sh- ... ... .... NO.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Captain_Killjoy A dumb door. A door of dumb. A dumb of door. Door dumb. Door dee door dee door dee door dee *Foam sprays out of mouth* WERT. Wtf did I just do?[/quote] Tried too hard, that's all. Don't worry, take a 5 minute break and try again.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • A dumb door. A door of dumb. A dumb of door. Door dumb. Door dee door dee door dee door dee *Foam sprays out of mouth* WERT. Wtf did I just do?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Dumb Door There, small update done to the quote list. I think I'm starting to go a bit nutty from managing this so much, and keeping a strict format. I'm editing any and all quotes that I quote even if they aren't going in this so that they are all uniform, neat, and efficient... I think I'm going to go sleep now before my mind turns to mush.[/quote] But, we need you. The thread [i]needs[/i] you.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • There, small update done to the quote list. I think I'm starting to go a bit nutty from managing this so much, and keeping a strict format. I'm editing any and all quotes that I quote even if they aren't going in this so that they are all uniform, neat, and efficient... I think I'm going to go sleep now before my mind turns to mush.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ElitePurri Guys, can you find the original Porch Day thread?[/quote] [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=33185371]Bam[/url]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragonzzilla [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Edmi Wohusee This thread has a certain... deficiency, one would say... Needs more me. I am not satisfied with one post! I NEED MOAR[/quote][/quote]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Edmi Wohusee This thread has a certain... deficiency, one would say... Needs more me. I am not satisfied with one post! I NEED MOAR[/quote]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • This thread has a certain... deficiency, one would say... Needs more me. I am not satisfied with one post! I NEED MOAR

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • This tread is crazy! Still good though.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bearded Elf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AlmondJoy99 [i]I pledge allegiance, to teh Flud, of the forums of Bungie.net, and of the idiocy, for which it stands, one forum, under Achronos, individual, with bombs and John Cena for all.[/i][/quote]John Cena is still a thing?[/quote] Only if you want it to be

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • :3 You love it, you slag.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • This! [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=75918752&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=1]Sangeheili Erotica[/url]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BF117HALO Can somebody tell me what that "Zombine.rar" thread on page 86 is about?[/quote]Zombine posted a thread in The Classifieds. He was the only one to post in it for such a long time, and posted all sorts of random crap in it. It was pretty much a point that nobody goes to The Classifieds.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Can somebody tell me what that "Zombine.rar" thread on page 86 is about?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Dumb Door Alright guys, I finally got my rear in-gear and have updated. 16 PM's plus a few posts' worth of stuff has been added. ENJOY WHILE I GO PONDER WHAT I'M DOING WITH MY LIFE![/quote] Helping us help you?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Alright guys, I finally got my rear in-gear and have updated. 16 PM's plus a few posts' worth of stuff has been added. ENJOY WHILE I GO PONDER WHAT I'M DOING WITH MY LIFE!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • yup

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=75658662&postRepeater1-p=1]Worldwide punomenon in this thread.[/url]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • My aim in life is to get into this library of wonders.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Must add more content! [url=http://seventhcolumn.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=75466884]This[/url] and [url=http://seventhcolumn.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=75475692]this[/url]. It's the same story but split between two threads.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AlmondJoy99 [i]I pledge allegiance, to teh Flud, of the forums of Bungie.net, and of the idiocy, for which it stands, one forum, under Achronos, individual, with bombs and John Cena for all.[/i][/quote]John Cena is still a thing?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [i]I pledge allegiance, to teh Flud, of the forums of Bungie.net, and of the idiocy, for which it stands, one forum, under Achronos, individual, with bombs and John Cena for all.[/i] [Edited on 10.24.2012 9:18 PM PDT]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Long live the Flood, baby. [i] Long live the Flood.[/i]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=75286225]Jeff The Killer[/url] Oh God hahaha.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon