JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
9/8/2015 1:57:27 PM
2

Patch Notes??

So Deej mentioned that patch notes would be posted for the patch going live today. Did I just miss them? Anyone see anything from them on it yet?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • yeah I agree .. that the notes should be posted before the release of the patch .. and not after.. I don't know if they already released it .. since I only logged on early today .. but still patch notes should've been released already and not parcial like they did.. but hey .. it's bungie... no surprise.. :/

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Probably not until much later today.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon