JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
8/30/2015 5:02:51 AM
3

Iron Banner - Etheric Light

I understand I can only buy an etheric light at ranks 3 and 5 on each character. On my alt, I forgot to buy the rank 3 one. Now, at rank 5, I can only get one. What the hell? I did the work, I have the glimmer. Just because I didnt buy it right then and there I don't get it? I really don't care about the etheric light as I have several, its just annoying that time after time, destiny seems to find a new way to anger me.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by Vysi: 8/30/2015 5:05:08 AM
    From the IB Etheric Light Help article:[quote]With each Iron Banner event, you can earn the opportunity to purchase 1 Etheric Light at rank 3, as well as rank 5. [b]If you do not purchase the Etheric Light that they've unlocked at rank 3 before reaching rank 5, you will only be able to purchase a single Etheric light. [/b] Please make sure to purchase your first Etheric Light before achieving rank 5. Note - This is per character, not account. If one character has reached rank 5, it is still possible to purchase Etheric Light on other characters at both ranks 3 and 5.[/quote]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • In the last banner I was able to purchase both the rank 3 and rank 5 etheric lights at the same time. It may have bugged on you.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon