JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
8/26/2015 8:46:37 PM
2

What do you think of Nolandroid 2.0?

Love it

16

Like it

5

He's okay

7

Don't really like him

1

Shockingly bad

2

I for one actually love the new voice, i'm not sure why people think he sounds feminine. In my opinion, he actually sounds pretty robot like but with a great amount of emotion. I'm basing this off of what I heard in the strike.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon