JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Forums

originally posted in: Wake Up And Smell The Easy Mode
8/25/2015 5:21:27 AM
4
No exotics left behind!!!
English

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Go away

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I agree, but there's a point where something is used so often by so many, that we need a new face.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Has nothing to do with gally, all current exotics fill a niche in this game and add to varying play styles, by essentially removing these weapons and armors, you are limiting players play styles. In a game where you decide how to "become legend", it doesn't seem right that someone else is deciding for you.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by Turferpop: 8/25/2015 7:56:32 AM
    Yeah I agree with you, I really do. However when that's the ONLY way you play, you may need a refreshment. There's new guns incoming, I can promise you that these new guns may be a good replacement. Armor though, I think all armor should stay.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon