JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

Edited by Sp3cialForce21: 7/26/2015 12:16:15 AM
30

BFH World #1 Attack Heli! Huge Killstreak! Enjoy!

Hi everyone! I'm currently World #1 Attack Chopper Pilot for Battlefield Hardline! Really hope you enjoy watching this full gameplay with a huge 119-0 killstreak by myself. I will also be uploading a 126-0 killstreak soon as well! I would really appreciate it if any of you awesome people could SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel: 'Sp3cial21 Gaming' as well to help it grow ;) Thanks for all the support!! :D

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon