JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
7/5/2015 2:27:15 PM
0

IB Etheric Light - Can't Purchase

All three of my characters are level five in IB. On my first character, I purchased the Etheric light upon reaching level 3. On my second two characters, I did not have the glimmer to do so. I assumed that I could purchase my level 3 and level 5 etheric light upon reaching level five. This has not turned out to be the case, even though I now have the glimmer. This can't be intentional; please help.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon