JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#vaping

6/20/2015 11:51:19 PM
1

Set-ups?

What's everyone rockin'? Right now I've got the Sigeli 150w with the Mutation X V3 with twisted 24g Kanthal coming out to about .6 Ohm. Let's hear what everyone else has!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Dont you think tha sigeli is a bit overkill if you're only rockin .6 ohms though? Don't get me wrong, I'm just jealous, but it still seems a bit much. Personally, I have a Delta 2 and a istick 30. I wanna upgrade to the 50 watt and the atlantis v2, but ill probably wait a week or two. Or, I might just buy the .3 coils for the v2 and use them in my v1, idk yet

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon