JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
6/19/2015 7:19:38 PM
1

Best friend ever

So i went on vacation and was sad when I saw what xur was selling. I was thinking about giving up on the new HOW exotics but then, I remembered. One of my friends got a new phone. I texted him immediately explaining the problem and he said he could help. I texted him my account info and he bought the item from xur. Tl;dr my friend signed in as me and bought things from xur I know most people won't care but I just wanted to share as I'm on an extremely boring 5 hour car ride

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Nice, I'm about to do that for my friend this weekend. Kid is on a cruise and xur is selling the Hunter gauntlets that make you invis on gunslinger

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon