JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by PONETHEPOON: 8/19/2015 7:32:08 PM
118

So you REALIZE how many tacos i could've bought?

Okayokay, it's hard to scroll more than three posts without seeing the aftermath of the [b]preorder options.[/b] Am I as frustrated? [b][i]Absolutely. [/i][/b] But it's different for me. [spoiler]tacos[/spoiler] If you add it all up, waiting a year would've saved around [b][i][u]$75[/u][/i][/b] and you'd have the option to get even more content, saving [b][i][u]$55[/u][/i][/b] Do you [i]realize[/i] how many [b][u]tacos[/u][/b] I could get for $75? Not only would I be playing [b][i]TTK[/i][/b] but I'd be sitting in a pile of [i][b][u]100 tacos!!![/u][/b][/i]. Just thinking of that...mmm..new raid..exotic class items...and [b][i][u]100 tacos.[/u][/i][/b] I would be so happy with [b][i][u]100 tacos.[/u][/i][/b] I guess Bungie doesn't like tacos. *[i]sigh[/i]* Edit: [i]Aknaff[/i] has shed more light on the subject. TTK RELEASES ON A [u]TUESDAY.[/u] ..... [b][i]taco Tuesday.[/i][/b] that's easily over 150 tacos. [spoiler]there goes my weekend.[/spoiler] Edit2: [i]Oryx, The [b]Taco[/b] King[/i]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon